Wednesday, September 17, 2014



Took a break from sorting out the mystery that is all things SEO to enjoy a farewell luncheon with bff, BF... just a few weeks away from relocating into the heart of the media world beast, NYC. She will be missed and I cop to no small amount of envy. The confines of this rock are, for the first time in 32 years, beginning to get to me. I long for the ability to be able to, again, jump in a car and drive for days, experience cutting-edge art, music and culture involving no skirts made of grass.


Over the years we have snarled, gnashed teeth & collaborated on some excellent projects for some equally excellent clients. I'm hoping her new urban digs will include a couch for my weary head when I visit the city. Aloha Oe, B!

All jealousy aside, preparations are finalized for my own escape from one paradise to another. In three weeks time I will again wing my way to SE Asia... a month of assignments, marathon antique hunting and, with any luck at all, more assignments. On the current itinerary are Taipei, Bali, Jogyakarta, Surabaya, Madura,Myanmar and the good lord only knows where else I will end up.


No comments: